M P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit an ambitious and career driven
Dental Assistant. They will assist the Dentist in performing treatment to the patient in restorative dentistry or oral surgery.
• Assist the dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side as required by the dentist.
• Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection control procedures.
• Provide diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies.
• Document dental care services by maintaining patients records.
• Provide materials by selecting, mixing and placing materials on instruments and on patient’s mouth.
• Help the dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR Certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply.
• Ensure operation of dental equipment.
• Ensure instruments are sterilized as per infection control guidelines.
• Maintain dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine stock level, anticipating needed stock and placing orders for the supplies.
• Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control and postoperative instructions
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Click below to apply