Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WE ARE HIRING a Communications Officer.
The Communications Officer (CO) is expected to work under the supervision of the Membership and Marketing Manager through the Communications Coordinator. He/she will work closely with the conservation, advocacy and membership teams to maintain internal and external communications with partners, donors and the general public. The position of Communications Officer will also support the implementation of Nature Kenya’s projects communication components as per the proposed work plans and budgets.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in media studies, journalism, or a communication related field,
- Two years’ experience working in a media/communication related environment,
- Proven ability to write and edit articles, press releases, scripts among others,
- In-depth understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), blogging and website (WordPress) maintenance,
- Knowledge in photography, desk-top-publishing and video production.
One year contract renewable subject to performance and funding availability.If interested in any of these positions kindly send your application and curriculum vitae, stating your expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receiving applications is 15th November 2019.
Detailed job descriptions for these positions are available from Nature Kenya on request.