Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets. We franchise the toilets to community residents, who run them as commercial toilets; landlords, who offer them as a value-added service to their tenants; and schools, to ensure children always have access to a safe sanitation option. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training and aspirational marketing and branding. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community for treatment. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein, which we sell to Kenyan farms.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek a Customer Support Associate who will work in our Customer Support and Onboarding Team. The Associate is expected to support the FLOs in running their Fresh Life Toilets (FLTs) successfully, ensure hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained and secure annual renewal commitments and payments from the FLOs.
Key duties and responsibilities
Ongoing Fresh Life Operators Management
- Liaise with the internal Sanergy/Fresh Life teams to ensure that reported FLO issues are adequately addressed
- Ensuring operators adhere to the set quality standards
- Conducting regular field visits for support, supervision and coaching
- Communicating, dealing with & addressing operational issues on as-needed basis
- Support Collection Workmen in building trusted relationships with FLOs
- Ensuring that all operations data is collected and documented as accurately as possible
- Use data collected to identify patterns/trends and root causes of problems within own work area and those of close collaborators
- Preparation of relevant reports as needed
- Mobilize operators for Network Meetings
- Ensure proper coordination and documentation for demolition of any toilet(s)
- Work closely with Asst. Managers to ensure the necessary support is provided as per the need
Network growth operational support to Current Fresh Life Operators
- Regular communication and follow ups with FLOs
- Collecting relevant location & operations specific data
- Selling additional Fresh Life Toilets and seeking referrals from current FLOs to boost sales
- Securing annual payments from current Capex network
Communication & Collaboration
- Ensuring smooth communication between FLOs and Fresh Life & Sanergy
- Liaise with Asst. Managers to ensure effective support
- Delivery of relevant letters to FLO’s and follows up on agreed action plans.
- Actively participate in operations related task forces and project groups
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Key Result Areas
- 99% Operational status of Fresh Life Toilets
- 80% QuAc
- 95% Case Resolution
- 100% Launches
- 100% Reconciliation of payment data for all Capex FLTs
Skills and Qualifications Required
-Diploma in business related course-Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel-Fluency in English and Swahili-Strong problem solving skills-Good negotiation skills-Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills-Excellent communication skills on all levels- Professional interpersonal skills-Work experience in informal settlement context-Experience in Customer Support
-Willing to walk since the position requires close monitoring of field teams
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well with the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 8th November, 2019. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.
Click below to apply