Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is within the application development and support section of the ICT organization but specifically focusing on Software applications design, development, build, release, deployment, configuration and support activities to digital platforms in production.
· · Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
· Experience working with relational databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL,PostgreSQL) and non-relation databases.
· 1+ years of strong and demonstrated experience in design and implementation of continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience with either Azure cloud or AWS.
· Experience in microservice architecture patterns and deployment of such solutions to cloud.
· Proficiency in version control, specifically in Git and Git workflows.
· Experience with software test automation tools such as selenium will bean added advantage.
· 2+ years of strong and demonstrated experience in solution architecture design for web and mobile based solutions.
· TeamResults – Sets clear and challenging objectives, inspiringand encouraging high performance in their teams and individuals.
· Innovation– Thinks of and/or encourages new ideas and is keen to experiment andsee ideas implemented. Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
· Provenability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders;mobilize and motivate teams and resources; set direction and approach; resolveconflict; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
· Techsavvy – Keen interest in technology trends and developmentand ability to integrate these technologies to business needs and objectives.
· Analyticalbusiness understanding – Excellent business analysis and communication &presentation skills, both written and verbal.
· ProblemSolving – Anticipates, identifies and defines problems. Seeksroot causes and implements practical and timely solutions.
· Programming -Competence and specific interest in key programming languages for mobile andinternet applications. This includes solid understanding of API development andmanagement, software versioning and automated testing.
· Designtool knowledge – Ability to use multiple tools for design.
· Documentation -Experience in writing technical and user documentation.
Deployment and Release Management
· Leads deployment and release planning for solutions in the delivery pipeline.
· Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
· Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
· Verifies the functionality of components and services and ensures deployment meets customer and business expectations.
· Testing and quality assurance of release candidate software.
· Manages entire software release process, updating documentation and assembling release notes.
Digital Applications Support
· Managing support ecosystem of digital applications,including close engagement with business and vendors to guarantee post-release application stability.
· Plans and performs ongoing routine application maintenance tasks.
· Assists in establishing requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance.
· Monitors digital applications for platform security and health using automated tools ets.
Design,Development and Testing
· Design and development of solutions to fix bugs andnew feature requests for digital applications.
· Perform automated and manual testing of applications.
Digital Infrastructure and Testing
· Design, setup, and maintain core infrastructures that run the business’s online platforms.
· Design and build automation frameworks for testing,deployment, management, and monitoring of digital business services and platform.
· Maintain the business’ configuration and deployment tools on Microsoft Azure and AWS.
· Producing documentation for digital infrastructure and automated processes.
DevOps Engineering Thought Leadership
· Leverage your DevOps skills and knowledge combined with research to bring to the fore innovative DevOps practices.
· Scale DevOps practice to the rest of IT delivery practices using automated tools, processes and people.
· Demonstrate practical improvements in software delivery in terms of developer productivity, speed and quality using DevOps.
Click below to apply