Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Interact with sales, ad ops, marketing, and clients to ensure increased market share of Nation Digital products.
- Work closely with client post-sale to ensure client retention, renewal and overall campaign success.
- Responsible for client revenue growth, financial forecasting and accurate customer billing.
- Prepare required documents (contract, product, creative assets) and coordinate campaign schedule.
- Develop internal and client-facing custom reports via Google Analytics, Excel and other internal tools.
- Partner with ad ops to ensure campaign pacing.
- Utilizing an array of methods from networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influencers to grow business relationships.
- Job duties and priorities may shift as revenue and department needs fluctuate.
- University degree
- 3 years of industry experience in a performance driven role.
- Strong understanding of digital: Both web & mobile advertising products. The ideal candidate will have, search engine marketing (SEM), social, and native content knowledge.
- Strong computer skills is required with an excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must have proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity, a monthly retainer and an attractive commission compensation structure. If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttp://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ or upload your CV and application on LinkedIn by 15th November, 2019.