Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- He or she will work closely with the administration on matters regarding finance, accounts, and sales.
- The officer will monitor systems development and further liaise with the marketing team on external engagements.
- Leading towards better quality service delivery and achieving targets of key service KPI’s.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to field suggestions and written enquiries.
- He or she will maintain online records and marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- He or she will maintain the systems security and other related matters.
- Carry out other duties and participate in company projects as requested by the management.
- Monitor, support and maintain the team values of the technical team in the department.
- To provide feedback and actions to develop the services provided by the technical team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business information technology, business management with IT, or any other relevant field.
- Certificate, diploma, or master’s degree in business administration and other professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in business or corporate management.
- Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
- The officer should demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work with a team.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply submitting applications with updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 14th November 2019.