Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Temporary
Job Category: Research
Closing Date: November 17th, 2019
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and Washington, DC – USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
Cytonn Real Estate, which is the developing arm of Cytonn Investments is a leading real estate developer in the region with over Kshs 82 billion of projects under mandate.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to join the real estate research department.
- Data collection in the Nairobi Metropolitan Area
- Conduct data validation of collected data
- Excel data entry and subsequent analysis of collected data
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Previous experience in data collection (data collection in real estate will be an added advantage)
- At least a Diploma and a minimum of C+ in KCSE
- Creative, innovative with the ability to think on their feet
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili and great interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate should be physically fit, willing to walk for long distances, and have access to a computer and a smartphone
This gives you the unique opportunity to learn in a real business environment led by a young and dynamic team. At the end of one month, successful clerks, who exhibit a high aptitude, creativity, and teamwork will be eligible for a 3-month internship which may lead to full-time employment.
Click below to apply