Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Implementing the Bank’s strategic plan;
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures that give the Bank competitive advantage while adhering to all statutory and regulatory guidelines;
- Coordinating the development of the annual and periodic budgets for the Bank;
- Enhancing brand awareness through building a strong marketing and brand proposition;
- Enhancing of Shareholder value through continuous achievement of the profitability targets;
- Leading a cultural transformation;
- Driving Business automation to leverage on technology and improve on operational efficiency, effectiveness and business growth;
- Innovate and develop savings products geared towards mobilizing savings for national development;
- Develop and implement savings retention strategies;
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and implementation of high standards of internal controls and procedures;
- Engaging with and successfully managing strategic relationships with the Government, Board, investors and other key stakeholders;
- Identifying, nurturing and developing appropriate human resource to deliver exceptional customer service, achieve targets and effectively deliver on the Bank’s business plans;
- Identifying and developing business opportunities and information to guide business and product development to ensure continued relevance and achievement of the strategic goals of the Bank;
- Growing market share of strategic business lines in a profitable ethical and sustainable manner;
- Communicating and liaising with the regulators, and keeping the Government, the Board and other key stakeholders, promptly and fully informed;
- Any other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Banking, Management, Microfinance, Marketing or Economics, or any other relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years senior management experience, the last five years of which should be in banking and or a financial institution.
- Should have extensive industry knowledge of the financial sector, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with highly demonstrable competencies in building a shared vision, championing customer focus and managing people in a multi-cultural environment.
- Should possess good knowledge on ethics, governance and operations of Boards.
- Excellent knowledge of IT and Banking Systems.
- CPA/ACCA/AKIB qualifications and membership to a professional body, knowledge of Prudential Guidelines and CBK reporting requirements will be an added advantage
Compliance with chapter 6 of the Kenyan Constitution, 2010
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department or comparable Authority.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- A clean and current report from an approved credit reference Bureau (CRB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Terms of Service and Remuneration
KENYA POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK
P.O. BOX 30311 – 00100