Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
- Marketing and branding of company services.
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies.
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to the online community.
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product/service development
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites.
- Address Customer complaints and implement customer satisfaction measurement.
- He or she will work closely together with the product and service development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, media or graphic design.
- Master’s degree in public relations, marketing or any other related field will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing, data analytics, digital sales, and any other related digital skills.
- A sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
- Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
- Must have good leadership skills, creativity, critical thinking, and versatility.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply submitting applications with updated CVs to email@example.com by Thursday 14th November 2019.