Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Register and scan all USD invoices and all cost invoice documentation onto DRC Dynamics at point of payment.
- USD Bank reconciliation in Dynamics.
- Retrieving cash grants and USD documents required during audits working closely with the compliance department.
- Review of Cash grants vouchers for accuracy and compliance with the Cash grants guidelines.
- Backfilling for the Finance Officer and the Accountant during periods of absence.
Position reports to the Regional Finance ManagerAbout you:
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’s five core competencies:Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
- Must possess a degree in Finance or Accounting and at least part II certification in CPA or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with international NGO
- Stable and robust character.
- Proven experience working with major donors EU, DFID, SIDA, USAID, USAID, UN & DANIDA, among other donors
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in English is required.
Contract: One years’ contract with the possibility of extension, subject to funding and performance. Salary and other conditions are offered in accordance with DRC’s Terms of Employment for national staff graded at Employment Band NM.1.
Availability: 1 January 2020
Duty station: Nairobi
Application and CV
Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered.DRC only accepts applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.dk under Vacancies.Please submit your application and CV in English no later than 18 November 2019.
Click below to apply