Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Contribute to the establishment of the grant programme scheme based on recommendations from best practice
- Day to day management the grants programme including managing applications’ assessment, due diligence, compliance, contracting and disbursement
- Work closely with in-country staff to deliver the grants programme
- Financial management of the grants programme
- Support cross-learning among grantees
- MEL of grantees, including routine site-visits
- Risk management and fraud prevention
- Ensure work is aligned with the programme’s Safeguarding and Do No Harm policies
- Significant experience in managing programmes and grants, with a proven track record in disbursing grants directly to grassroots organisations in remote and diverse contexts, across a multi-country programme
- Proven experience in designing robust granting mechanisms from inception
- Significant financial management experience, as well as budgeting, work planning, and fraud prevention and management
- Understanding of capacity issues and support strategies in working with grassroots organisations
- Proven experience in risk and change management
- Experience of contracts and contracting
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proven experience in people management
- Knowledge or experience of FGM and/or broader gender issues would be an advantage
- Fluency in English; working proficiency in French desirable
- Right to live and work in Kenya
- To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: 15 November 2019. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.