Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service, student success, and academic excellence. The University seeks to recruit competent, qualified and suitable candidates to fill the following position.
ENROLLMENT MANAGER – MARKETING
The job holder will be responsible for development and implementation of student recruitment and retention strategies and programmes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement recruitment and marketing strategies for the University;
- Develop a recruitment and marketing policy;
- Develop and execute annual enrolment management plans;
- To promote effective communication and superior customer service to students;
- Manage outreach activities, front office, call centre and media activities;
- Develop and monitor budgets for enrolment activities;
- Manage the design and development of all branded material;
- Champion social media marketing and ensure KCA-U brand remains visible;
- Provide market information through market research on a continuous basis;
- Supervise and train Enrolment coordinators and ensure professional customer care standards in the University;
- Liaise with the strategic communication department in the execution of marketing & communication plans
- Market the University to prospective students and parents and others in the general public
- Prepare, manage and safeguard the use of marketing resources for the campus
- Liaise with internal customers, government agencies, tertiary and corporate institutions to enhance enrollment for KCA University programmes
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to monitor the provision of quality customer care services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience.
- A Bachelors degree in marketing.
- Master’s degree – Preferably a Masters of Business Administration.
- Proven track record of consistent, high marketing performance
- 7 to 8 years work experience with at least 5 years’ at supervisory level
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal, written and collaborative management style;
- Demonstrated record of managing a marketing portfolio;
- Knowledge of student services and operations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficiency with office technology
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter
indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2019. KCAU staff are encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Director,
P.O Box 56808-00200,