Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for day to day store operations. This includes scheduling, training, supervising employees and assistant manager. In addition responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, cash and inventory shortages.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective store team by delegating, coaching and directing team members towards achieving set targets.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Promote good customer service and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee and manage day to day running of the fresh department
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations, execute marketing and promotional activities within the store.
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Carry out branch security activities as required i.e. open and close the branch outlet on a daily basis; Maintain custody of the branch alarm codes and passwords
- Set KPIs for the team directly supervising.
- Ensure that KPI and targets are cascaded by the Sales coordinators to the rest of the employees.
- Ensure that daily cash reconciliation and intact banking is done.
- Ensure that there is a safe working and shopping environment.
- Ensuring the customer care section runs smoothly and intervene where necessary;
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Higher National Diploma In Business Management advantage
- CPA (K)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in branch operations
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism
- Ability to problem solve and provide actionable and positive feedback
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal computer