Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Providing receptionist service to the school, including:
- Welcoming, receiving, signing in and dealing with and directing staff, Students, parents, school visitors and stakeholders as appropriate
- Operating the Academy main telephone, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondences
- Managing the school’s mail inbox, replying, forwarding messages and making appointments for staff as appropriate
- Managing the Academy reception area, Lounge and meeting rooms at the admin block adding and removing content as appropriate
- Providing admin support to the school’s administrative function, including:
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff Recording, stamping and posting outgoing mail
- Routine word processing, as and when required
- Assisting in the maintenance of the school’s filing and archiving systems, general clerical and administrative tasks such as photocopying, printing, laminating etc.
- Support in handling/coordination of academy events, both internally and externally
- Managing Admin department office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Degree in Business Management or related course
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Must have experience working in a busy office setup.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Training on customer care and strong interpersonal skills