Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Property Consultant (4 Positions) Location Plot 33 Clement Hill Road Kampala, Uganda Job Code 154 # of openings 1
Reporting to the Sales Manager; the Property Consultant will be responsible for studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to the property site, and discussing the conditions of sale.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for working in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities by setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
- Attend to inquiries of the following nature: sale, property valuation, property services) professionally to maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Formulate properties tailored to the needs of the clients.
- Attend Property events (such as exhibitions, property launching, open house presentations, seminars etc)
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent sales skills with a track record of closing deals.
- At least 2 years sales experience in Real Estate, Insurance or car industry or high-end products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be required to work both at the site location in Garuga and the kampala Office depending on when need arises.
Those interested and meet the above requirements can send their application letters and CV on or before 20th December 2019.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Pearl Marina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.