Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Required by a Top Tier Deposit Taking Sacco, based in Nairobi
Primary Responsibility: Provide executive assistance, secretarial, administrative and logistical support to the CEO’s office. In addition, Officer will be the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain CEO’s calendar including appointments,
- Organize and facilitate internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO,
- Organize CEO’s travel arrangements and logistics i.e. flights, visas and accommodation,
- Handle incoming correspondence to the CEO’s office and ensure they reach the intended receipts,
- Provide secretarial services to the CEO including typing and transcribing, drafting correspondence and reports.
- Coordinate senior management meetings, distribute agenda, take and circulate the minutes as well as follow up on action plans,
- Prepare various reports and presentations as may be required by the CEO from time to time,
- Coordinate Board meetings including ensuring reports are prepared and circulated to Board members.
- Supervise support staff attached to the CEO office, maintain records efficiently and in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field and Diploma in Secretarial studies,
- At least 5 years’ experience,
- Bilingual (English & French) and proficiency in the use of MS Office,
- Strong office management, administration and problem-solving skills,
- Strong decision-making capability and ability to handle confidential information,
- Team-player, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit application letters and curriculum vitae including current remuneration package by 7th December 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted