Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DRIVER, GRADE REREC 9 (1 POST)
(a) Job Specification
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
- Maintaining proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle;
- Ensuring safety of vehicle on and off the road; and
- Ensuring safety of passenger and or good therein.
(b) Person Specifications
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A minimum period of four (4) years’ relevant work experience;
- A minimum mean Grade D (plain) in the KCSE or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- An accident free driving period of 3 years; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form Click here to upload and send the same in WORD to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com. PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to apply again.