Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Proficient in automotive operations, safety and maintenance practices (4×4)
- Aware of what the additional requirements are while transporting VIPs
- Know how to use and limitation of cell-phone
- Need to know the most efficient routes to and from destinations
- Should know the locations of frequently requested destinations, such as airports, railroad, terminals, hotels, host nation government/military offices, and other major points of interests
- Should also know the locations of police stations and hospitals and health clinics
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- A valid driver’s license of class B.C.E
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated and work with little supervision
- Be able to perform emergency road service and or able to coordinate for road service assistance.