Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ref No. CAK/02.11/2019
- Assisting in carrying out investigations of complaints relating to payment terms, delivery and return of goods, transfer of commercial risks and costs and imposition of other unfavourable terms of trade on suppliers;
- Assisting in carrying out investigations of complaints of discriminatory, arbitrary or any other unfavourable treatment of private labels versus branded goods;
- Collecting and collating of evidence for allocated cases;
- Assisting in gathering intelligence on any buyer power infractions in the market;
- Participating in carrying out departmental awareness activities;and
- Participating in the implementation of policies and quality management procedures to enable the department function effectively;
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: -Economics, Law, Business Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good Communication skills;
- Good Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Analytical skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Director General Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 –00200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
a) Application letter;
b) Detailed CV;
c) Copy of National Identification Card;
d) Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
e) Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees
Applications close on 2nd December, 2019 at 1700 hrs. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An Equal Opportunity
Employer”Women, persons with disabilities and persons from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.