Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent is responsible for assisting in developing the Banks’ budgets in line with the strategic and corporate objectives. This role is also responsible for improving the control environment and ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements in addition to ensuring an effective and efficient management information system (MIS). This position also coordinates between Group Companies to ensure proper consolidation and reporting of the Group’s financial performance.
· Master’s in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
· CPA (K) / ACCA or its equivalent; and
· Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
· At least 12 years relevant experience, 5 of which should have been at a senior managerial level.
Skills and Attributes
· Strategic and analytical thinking skills;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent management and leadership skills;
· Good planning and organizational skills;
· Knowledgeable in Banking business and concepts; and
· Excellent report writing skills.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com
. Your application should reach the address above as soon as possible but not later than 8th December 2019. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.