Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Finance Manager (FM) is responsible for efficient and smooth running of finance functions of BRAC Africa Regional Hub in Nairobi, Kenya. The FM manages all aspects of budgeting, financial systems, financial reporting, assets/fleet management, regulatory compliance and grants. Also serves as chief adviser for the Africa Regional Hub on all matters of finance, budgeting, audit, contractual management, compliance. Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following-
· Business Planning & Budgeting
· Financial Transactions and reporting
· Financial Procedures Management
· Compliance and regulations
· Personnel Management
Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance plus ACCA/CPA/CA/CIMA
· Knowledge of IAS/IFRS Accounting, budgeting, Finance & Accounts
· Knowledge of International Standard on Accounting
· Proficiency in written and verbal communication
· At least 10 years’ Experience in International NGO
· At least 5 years’ experience of leading Finance/Audit team
Employment type: Contractual
Job Location: BRAC International Regional Office Nairobi – Kenya
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Email your CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the name of the position you are applying for.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 13th December 2019