Provide quality and high level confidential secretarial support.
Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks to recruit an executive assistant to support the Deputy Director General – Integrated Sciences to effectively and efficiently achieve in his role.
- Master’s degree in business, public administration, or a related degree
- At least 5 years of experience in positions that is highly relevant to the Executive Assistant’s role
- Demonstrate proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite/Internet skills
- Demonstrate ability to create and manipulate spread sheets and databases
- Demonstrate working knowledge of office methods and practices including filing, proofreading, formatting and basic report
- Flexibility to react to real time under very short deadlines
- Strong intuition and ability to anticipate the DDG-IS’s needs and to develop actions and timelines even in the absence of explicit instructions.
Terms of Appointment
This position is at job level HG 14 and open to Kenyan nationals only. The position is a 3-year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funding. ILRI offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; pension, medical and other insurances.
How to apply:
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV explaining their interest in the position, what they can bring to the job and the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to the Director, People and Organizational Development before 15 December 2019. The position title and reference number REF: EA/11/2019 should be clearly marked on the subject line of the cover letter.
Click Here To Apply and For More Information on the qualifications