Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Manage the EU funded project across 3 counties (Nairobi, Kisumu and Kericho)
- Ensure that the project is implemented according to the contract signed with the donor (the European Union), its rules and regulations (including, but not limited to, reporting, visibility, project documentation, monitoring and evaluation), CESVI’s internal policies and procedures, and the consortium partner’s MoUs;
- Consortium management, predisposition of work plans, M&E plans, financial forecast plan, procurement plan, recruitment and coordination of project staff, supervision and coordination of the implementation of the activities, narrative and financial reporting;
- Ensures sound technical support and guidance in the field of Human Rights and juvenile justice to all the consortium members;
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management and maintenance of CESVI’s assets/properties related to the project;
- Support the HoP and the HoM in the identification and development of new project proposals in the area/region, in the field of human rights/child protection/juvenile justice;
- Management of the entire local staff under the project, ensuring adherence to Cesvi policies and security regulations, in coordination with the Cesvi Co-ordination Office in Nairobi.
- Provision of high-level liaison and coordination with the other consortium members and other relevant stakeholders, such as government authorities and agencies, and representation of CESVI in key meetings related to the project’s thematic area;
- Daily project implementation and follow-up on activities at the field level;
- Management of the project budget and the fund requests to Nairobi Coordination Office, administrative and financial management of the project and collection of the necessary documentation for the financial report from all the consortium members;
- Formulation/update of the projects work plans, monitoring tools and regular reporting according to requirements of the donor and CESVI internal policies;
- Draft/revision and submission of periodical project reports required by the donor, and CESVI Coordination Office;
- Procurement of goods and services according to CESVI’s and the donor’s procedures in collaboration with the field staff and supported by the Co-ordination Office; Information to the Regional Head of Programme concerning relevant amendments and/or challenges concerning the project which may compromise the observance of contractual bonds and/or the staff management and/or the presence and the good name of CESVI in the area/country;
- Availability to perform any other task assigned by the Regional Head of Programme in line with the profile.