Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Monthly Gross Salary: 70k – 100k
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accounting.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Option.
- CPA K Finalist
- Experience in distribution/Retail is a MUST
- 4 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis