Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Laundry: Supervise and control linen attendants and housekeeping stewards and ensure that all the apartments, common and back areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Apartment maintenance coordination: determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment.
- Requisition and stock take: Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock, prepare a list of purchases and establish minimum stock, re-order level, re-order quantities of all the goods.
- Quality management: Receiving deliveries of all housekeeping goods by checking: Quantity, quality, specifications and price.
- OSHA: Ensure there is compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Record keeping: Record daily invoices/cash sales for all the goods received and post all the receipts for guest Laundry.
- Employee relations: Will be in charge of housekeeping stewards discipline, their off days and annual leave management
- Training and Development: Carry out all in house training for the House Keeping Stewards
- * In addition to the above, the housekeeping supervisor may be given such other duties as the Village Manager/Housekeeping Manager or any other Manger and may deem necessary.
- Diploma from an accredited college or university in Hotel Management or equivalent in the hotel industry with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in computer (Word, Excel, Materials Control)