Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Monitor implementation of new projects;
- Monitor ongoing activities;
- Provide regular written and verbal status updates on the project for ZEITZ foundation management and donors, including writing progress reports, invitations for upcoming activities, program for project visits, and any other issues.
- Develop a strategy to monitor bursaries and progress in the school program
- Provide support in monitoring program implementation
- Document and communicate developments, challenges and lessons learned
- Represent the ZEITZ foundation in Central Laikipia, such as at community meetings;
- Forge relationships within the local communities, always being approachable and welcoming, acting as their primary point of contact for the ZEITZ foundation and its activities;
- Document minutes of community and project-related meetings;
- Assist in the presentation of ZEITZ foundation programs and initiatives to visitors, existing and potential donors;
- Build local community recognition and understanding of the ZEITZ foundation’s programs and initiatives;
- Document program success stories (collect and share progress updates and photos) for the ZF website, social media, donors, local and international press, to be approved by ZF management before its use / release;
- Develop a profile of bursary students, documenting those involved and progress made.
- A degree in international development/project management or related fields
- Experience with reporting
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation activities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage complex community dynamics
- Strong people skills & ability to take initiative
- Ability to network with stakeholders at different levels
- Enthusiastic motivation for program implementation and support
- Fluent in Swahili and English (written and spoken)
- Ethical responsibility (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative)
- A knowledge of basic accounting would be an added advantage.
Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4