Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Certified Public Accountant designation, or related relevant degree required;
- At least three years of work experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, grant financial management, cash management, or related duties;
- Knowledge of, and prior experience with, financial management software
- Basic understanding of fund account management preferred;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required;
- Prior experience within a finance department of a non-governmental organization, non-profit, or other grant-based institution;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity. Knowledge of French and/or local languages preferred;
- The entrepreneurial drive and passion to maximize the potential AWF;
- Willingness to travel, sometimes to remote locations within Africa; and
- Demonstrated commitment to conservation in Africa.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, exercise good judgment, and quickly identify and resolve problems with minimum supervision;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential matters with the highest level of professional;
- Ability to provide good customer service with patience and a sense of urgency;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with staff, partners and stakeholders