Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Linking and Learning between and among grantees and other programmes within Hivos and/or Oxfam.
- Well-coordinated and high quality linking and learning facilitation by the Linking and Learning facilitation grantee.
- Inclusive and participatory practices.
- Support the Voice Programme Officer in Kenya and Tanzania in the assessment and analyses of capacity development needs of grantees (baseline and ongoing);
- Facilitate selecting, contracting and post-contract grant management of linking and learning and capacity development providers;
- Support the Voice Programme Officer in Kenya and Tanzania in the assessment and analysis of the Innovate and Learn grant applications, with particular focus on the learning questions and the nature of the innovation;
- Facilitating documentation and communication of lessons learnt and good practices of capacity development support and influencing;
- Facilitating mapping of knowledge gaps and documentation of learning agenda’s among the rightsholders group(s) and grantees;
- Furthering the development of a common national approach of linking and learning together with the Linking and Learning facilitator and key stakeholders and align the Monitoring & Evaluation framework;
- Coordinating implementation of Linking & Learning and innovative interventions with the Linking and Learning facilitator (e.g. organising learning events, facilitate constitution of Communities of Practice, support realisation of innovation labs) at country level;
- Supporting the analyses, validation and aggregation of learning;
- Leading the reassessment of the Voice country context analysis
- Promoting and overseeing the use of Linking and Learning infrastructure for full documentation of the linking and learning processes and sharing lessons learnt;
- Participating and contributing actively to the Voice Linking and Learning Community of Practice.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities to amplify the voices of grantees (like (inter)national commemoration days, existing campaigns, use of networks);
- Promoting and supporting the elaboration of audio-visual materials, blogs, vlogs, and other products;
- Sharing the communication products including Lessons learnt, stories, blogs, research findings) at different and relevant fora / media;
- Managing and advising on the use of Voice branding and communications.
- Experience in designing and facilitating linking and learning activities.
- Knowledge of and being able to apply participatory linking and learning methodologies and inclusive facilitation.
- Knowledge of and affinity with social inclusion, marginalisation, influencing, and capacity development.
- Background in education, social sciences or other relevant sector.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Swahili.
- Well acquainted with social media.
- Organisational facilitation and coordinating skills.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritise.
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a multicultural environment. Comfortable working with all Voice rightsholders groups.
- Ability to document, share and profile lessons learnt and learning processes.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
What we offer
- Click below to apply