Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading player in the tea sector with the core business in crop Growing, Processing & Manufacture and Sales & Marketing. 80% of our output is exported to various destinations. We are also a key player in the local tea sales to the west of Rift Valley Region.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (2)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the position holder will be responsible for increasing sales and brand visibility for the company products in the assigned territory.
- Achieves increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products in assigned territory
- Collects orders from the various supermarkets and retail shops
- Monitors sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensures optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensures Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensures cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicates closely with Finance department)
- Maintains accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Prepares regular reports and analysis on sales
- Reports and provides feedback to management about their leads
- Maintains and expands client database within assigned territory
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- 1 – 2 years in experience in FMCG. Sales experience in the beverage industry is a plus.
- A clean and valid driving licence
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants must send copies of their certificates and testimonials as well as current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter to email@example.com by 15th December, 2019.