Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field, Masters preferred.
- 7-15 years of relevant professional experience in journalism or public relations, including demonstrated experience implementing communication strategies and outreach campaigns that successfully raise the profile of projects or commercial companies.
- Significant work experience with non-governmental organizations, donors and/or mass media, understands the international development space and has a demonstrated, broad knowledge of digital (websites, social networking, email and blogging), photography and videography that s/he can seamlessly apply to multiple scenarios.
- Experience in building the capacity of USAID projects on how to communicate and report their progress and successes is highly preferred.
- Experience working and traveling in Kenya/Somalia.
- Ability to work in Kenya.
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English is required. Kiswahili and or Somali language skills preferred.