Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Flight Purser while on flight duty and to the Inflight Performance Manager when not on flight duty, ideal candidate will be tasked with consistently delivering quality service in a safe and secure cabin environment that guarantees guest comfort and satisfaction.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Deliver in flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
- Implement health, safety and security standards to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and company standards on every flight.
- Sell duty free items on board to maximize profits.
- Level academic achievements with a mean grade of C plain or equivalent.
- Must have undergone cabin crew training from a recognizable institution.
- Proficiency and fluency in at least one foreign language will be an added. advantage (Foreign languages: Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin or French).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Back ground in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a customer service environment desirable with a natural flair for hospitality and customer centricity.
- High commitment to safety, punctuality and exceptional service.
- Possess proficiency in IT.
- Ability to swim.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
Closing Date: 18-12-2019, 11:59:00 PM