Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Main Purpose of Job
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Finance team as an Accounts Associate. The person will be responsible for maintaining and recording financial transactions into the company’s general ledger and subsidiary ledgers and various reporting functions.
- Processing and recording of transactions on ledger.
- Preparing general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Assists with the periodic management reporting.
- Perform cost analysis and provide feedback to the business.
- Support the budgeting, forecasting and targeting process.
- Assists in preparation of supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
- Support in Finance related projects assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the service industry.
- Excellent analytical skills
- MS Office – especially advanced MS Excel
- Good planning and organization skills
- CPA – K will be an added advantage.
- SAP experience will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: www.deloitte.com/ke
Closing date: 19th December 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.