Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nakuru, Nakuru County | Full time
Kenome Security Ltd is a company operating in Kenya providing comprehensive security services to a number of sectors. These services include provision of security officers, secure logistics, mobile patrol and alarm response, security systems and concierge and customer service. As a company, we are passionate about continuous improvement for both our customers and staff. Find out more at http://www.kenomesecurity.com
An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated full-time Security Officers to join our dynamic team to be based Nakuru. This position will ensure effective support to ensure that all security activities are conducted safely and in accordance with the Security Operating Procedures.
This role will report to the Security Supervisor and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Facilitate the operation of CCTV, security and access systems
- Maintain surveillance of the site, including monitoring all personnel while on site
- Monitor, manage, control and record all communications across the site
- Inspects and secures buildings, watching for unauthorized personnel or unusual occurrences
- Responds to alarms and follows procedures in case of emergencies
- Apprehends and detains perpetrators as per the law until the police arrive
- Maintains documentation of all incidents by recording observations, witness signatures and surveillance tapes
- Communicates any and all infractions to management through periodic reports and presentations
- Monitors flow of traffic and authorizes entry of clients, visitors and employees
- Monitors parking lots.
- Provides assistance to clients, visitors and employees in need in a courteous manner
- Support and assist the Security Supervisor, as required
Any candidates that wish to apply as a Security Guard must meet the following requirements.
- Must be a form four leaver
- Be a Kenyan citizen age 23 years and above
- Provide photocopies of academic documents
- Provide a copy of ID
- Provide a copy of ID’s from 3 referees and 1 must be a relative
- Police clearance (Certificate of good conduct) and letter from a local chief
- 2 passports size photos
- Copy of driving license (if any)
- Copy of discharge letter from the force (if any)
- Copy of KRA PIN certificate, NSSF and NHIF membership card
- Ability to hand write reports and/or posses essential computers skills
One can either apply online or forward your updated CV attached with other documents and an application letter addressed to the:-
Kenome Security LTD,
P.O Box 4454-00200,
You can also send them through the company email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver to our office at Jeda Plaza, 3rd floor, Suite K6 @ Roysambu roundabout not later 15th Dec 2019
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.