Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Care In charge Job at Radiant Group of Hospitals
Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond. We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care. We have 5 Branches which are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirt.
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications or other related course from a recognized
- At least 10 years of experience in the incharge (Hospital experience will be an added advantage).
- Must be aged 38 years and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to cope with pressure
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affair
- Responsible for calming down irate clients that cannot be handled at the reception
- Directing patients and clients to their respective
- Managing patients queue to ensure no or minimal
- Collecting feedback from customers and giving timely reports to the management on the
- Dealing with enquiries from the public
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities services and
- Preparation of the Public Relations annual budgets
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website, in liaison with the IT department.
- Engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Fostering community relations through events such as Community social responsibility and through involvement in community
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Maintain an up to date contact details for staff members, clients, service providers and any other relevant contact.
- Ensure that the client service personnel have an updated list of all the current members of the different corporate and any developments that they should be aware of
- Conduct daily ward rounds, make quick decisions to improve or enhance patient care as well as getting feedback from the
- Overseeing the client service team.
- Ensure sufficient and timely duty coverage in all stations by preparing and sharing a monthly duty roster in good
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for as the email subject. (Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.)
Deadline for receiving applications will be 23rd December, 2019.
Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer