Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, The Digital Marketing Executive will coordinate all digital space online activities for Villa Rosa Kempinski and Olare Mara Kempinski across the three key platforms (though not restricted to the three, apply as they arise), namely: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and ensure compliance with the Kempinski Social Media Brand Manual Guidelines. He / She will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the Villa Rosa Kempinski and Olare Mara Kempinski digital space media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, increase guest interactions online and achieve hotel revenue per aligned business segments.
- Ensuring all social media & digital platforms are refreshed daily with new content relevant and timely content pro-actively.
- Ensuring all guest complaints are queries are promptly responded to and within stipulated timelines which is in less than 24 hours.
- Ensuring use of Correct language/ verbiage, as prescribed in the Social Media Policy, is consistently used in all channels.
- Ensure prerequisite performance reports are prepared accordingly and shared with PR & MM
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news. Manage and oversee)
- Create and upload videos
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Creating Brand Awareness
- Tracking Social Media Influencers aligned to our business segments
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends
- Generate Social Media Performance Report
- Planning of Marketing Strategies to Help Drive Traffic and Engagement online
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important digital space, social media Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences to continue sharpening skills, learning of new trends
- Work with copywriters and graphic designer to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Take periodical photos of the hotel for the purpose of use on social media platforms.
- Continuous Market research aligned to our business revenue drivers (Rooms, F&B, Spa, Limousines, Recreation and more)
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs, demands and responsiveness to the business and of the Hotel and Camp.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing; digital and social media marketing.
- A positive attitude and mind set.
- Extensive knowledge of how to navigate all the digital, social media platforms globally.
- Possess web proficiency and computer software proficiency.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- At least two years experience in advertising, copywriting, content creation, public relations and brand marketing.
- Possess a good command in written and spoken English.
- Possess superior proof reading and editing skills, interpersonal skills, customer service skills,
a good eye for photography.
- Eager to learn and trainable.