Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Supply Chain
Job Purpose: The Stores Assistant works with the Supply Chain coordinator in motivating and inspiring their team to achieve store productivity goals. To analyze week to date, period to date and year to date records, and develop action plans to drive top line efficiencies in store management.
- Display products in an easy-to-locate manner.
- Issue out goods for dispatch and for production.
- Receive goods that come into the company.
- Keep the stores clean and tidy at all times.
- Inspect items and products for any breakages or damages.
- Manage Inventory Controls.
- Handle safely and delicately the items and products in the store.
- Implement best standards in providing customer services in a store setting.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand
- Fill in the bin cards, and generate weekly reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information representing the company stocks in the stores.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- At least 1 year experience in stores management
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com