Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking to engage over 35 Logistics Officers on behalf of our client.
The Logistics Officer will oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials in the organization.
He/she will control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
The successful candidate shall oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning workers.
He/she will prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Actuarial Science, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Knowledge in distribution, purchasing, warehousing and storage, and operations in logistics are necessary besides accounting, management, business law and economics.
- 2-3 years’ experience in logistics operations and stores management of an agricultural business is desirable.
- Proven working experience in logistics department;
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management;
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff;
- Proficient in standard logistics software;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
How to Apply
Send your updated resume to email@example.com by 16th Dec 2019.
Unemployed but qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.