Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Muthaiga Golf Club is one of the premier golf clubs ¡n Kenya boasting a diverse membership comprising representation from the whole spectrum of socio-political and economic backgrounds and professions.
It is proudly referred to as the Home of Golf by its elite membership; the embodiment of Kenya’s unique marriage of ancient golf tradition and a modern 18-Hole Championship Golf Course.
The General Manager Is the Chief Executive of the Club.
In this role, he works with the Board Chairman and chairs of various Board Committees to deliver services to members, their guests and other third party clients.
The main responsibilities of the General Manager Include but are not limited to the following aspects:
1. Providing a well maintained golf course and organization routines to optimize patrons’ enjoyment of the game of golf.
2. Providing high quality, Innovative catering services to members, their guests and other third party clients.
3. Ensuring a sustained positive brand position for the club both externally and in-house.
4. Nurturing a high performing motivated team of club employees.
5. Delivering the Club’s mandate at optimal cost. The General Manager is also expected to develop concepts that support the Club’s financial sustainability. Such concepts shall be appraised by the Board and if feasible, proposed to members for implementation.
We are looking for an individual who can lead our team of dedicated employees to take Muthaiga Golf Club to the next level in golf experience, member service and brand position.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following among other qualities and qualifications:
1. An avid professional of high integrity who is ready to take on a challenging assignment, champion change and deliver results.
2. Strong interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.
3. Successful leadership experience of at least seven years at an Institution having similar characteristics to the Club. Successful stakeholder management should be demonstrated.
4. Knowledge and understanding of how members’ clubs are managed. Knowledge of managing a golf club will be an added advantage.
5. Mature disposition: ability to work as a team member and independently depending on circumstances.
6. A professional qualification and university degree holder.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 28 December, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Muthaiga Golf Club is a n equal opportunity employer.