Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Form 4 Certificate
- At least CPA Part 1
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in finance department
- Police clearance certificate
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive cash, cheques, M-Pesa and point of sales for fees charges, and any other revenue and accounts for the receipts.
- Issue receipts upon confirmation of correctness of the amount received.
- Reconciliation of revenue received with the shift report on daily basis
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Hoe to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 18th December 2019.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer,
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital,
P.O. Box 45 – 00902.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, political belief, sex, marital status, or age.