Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
About The Job
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are searching for a seasoned and committed Health and Wellness Consultant. This role will provide a robust support system to offer real time counseling and wellness support services and advice to all staff.
You will serve as a key partner to the Lead Counsellor and reporting directly to this role.
- Assist and support provision of a safe outlet and relief to staff through counselling in order to enhance their productivity.
- Provision of resilience counselling, support to staff,planning and facilitate group counseling processes.
- Psychologically empower staff in an effort to manage stress and burnout.
- Assist in the provision of continuous psychological assessments and identify areas of support required.
- Supporting the Lead Counsellor and the training team to develop curriculum for personal development and wellness programmes.
- Assist to identify any trends from counseling sessions and advise the Lead Counsellor on strategies to manage and enhance employee wellness.
- Supporting the Lead Counsellor to schedule and plan for counseling and wellness sessions and develop periodic reports.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that all work with clients is confidential and that ethical practices are observed at all times
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Counseling or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to maintain neutrality, impartiality and confidentiality in all aspects of work undertaken.
- Good report writing and observational skills.
- Ability to handle issues with empathy .
- Excellent skills in organization, attention to detail and time management (including the ability to meet deadlines)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and needs and willingness to work across different shifts.
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing trauma and workplace counselling.
- Member of KCPA or other recognized accredited body for counselors.
Applications should be received by December 18, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Apply go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1644817734/