Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IWayAfrica is a leading African ISP, offering solutions over satellite, fiber optic and wireless networks. Our expertise lies in designing, installing and operating networks to suit customers’ requirements. The Group currently services over 67,000 corporate subscribers and over 20,000 consumer subscribers across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Researching, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in targeted markets o Developing a robust pipeline of opportunities and revenue streams
- Working with partners (vendors and customers) to extend reach and drive adoption o Arranging events and campaigns (workshops, awareness, promotion, PR…etc.) to support sales
- Promoting the image of the company by demonstrating professionalism, reliability and technical knowledgeableness.
- Expanding customers’ base by: Proactively prospecting for new clients and conducting research to identify new accounts and customer needs
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the CRM system by providing updates on daily basis for accounts, leads, and activities (meetings held, calls and client interaction…etc.)
- Managing the full sales life-cycle, from initial prospect through to closing sales
- Negotiating quotations with customers, studying their remarks and feedback, revising offers as necessary while remaining within Authority Matrix limits in terms of pricing, discounts, and terms of payment
- Monitoring customers’ receivables to ensure collection targets are achieved
- Ensuring that monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are met (Sales, leads, customers’ base, collection…etc.)
Key Performance Indicators
- Computer Engineer or / BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development (or sales) experience preferably in cyber security, otherwise in IT, software and services field.
- Experiences in handling large accounts in the government, financial and telecom sectors
- Exposure to Strategy & Business Development
- Proven track record of closing Cyber security or IT deals.
- Strong domain knowledge of latest trends in IT security and Cyber security and their applications
- Both a sales and technical background / ability to articulate cyber security offering to C-level and executives within large enterprise accounts
- Preferably with an existing network of contacts
- Results oriented, with ability-to / track-record to achieve sales goals and targets
- A “Go getter” attitude with a passion for sales
- Excellent prospecting, sales planning and closing skills
- Technical selling skills and ability to build and expand customer relationships
- Proven experience in developing and implementing business strategies, balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution and driving sales and revenues
- Persistence, willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Analytical thinking, strong capability of project management and problem-solving skills, sound judgment and an ability to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Accountable, responsible and risk sensitive
- Autonomous with self-initiative and drive to work well on his own
- Leadership and ability to drive team
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication (verbal and written), negotiation, persuasion, marketing and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to email@example.com quoting the job title as the reference by 15th January 2020. iWayAfrica Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.