Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To effectively execute the activities within the site control function to ensure inbound and outbound shipments and production are issued and received accurately such that all stock movements are accounted for appropriately and that turnaround times are optimized. Reconcile all stock movements to ensure the alignment of actual stock on hand and SAP stock on hand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• To perform stock takes and reconciliations.
• To process dispatches of full goods and receipts of raw materials and packaging materials.
• To develop work plan for forklift operators, warehouse contracts and warehouse casuals.
• To issue raw and packaging materials to production.
• To receive, confirm and reconcile finished goods from production.
• To share shift reports and maintain warehouse documents.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum qualification of a Diploma in a business related field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain environment.
• Good application of Microsoft office and general computer use.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• SAP knowledge in warehousing modules
Closing Date 2019/12/18