Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
“Business Development” position will be responsible for business development with a focus on the Oil and Gas Markets. Candidate will also have responsibility to support related Account Manager for developing, managing, and maintaining end-user relationships with customers within the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed annual sales financial targets, which contribute to divisional profit and growth objectives.
- Business will focus primarily on Oil & Gas OEM’s and Midstream Customers. Experience in this local market and relationships with the related clients is essential.
- Consistently identify new business opportunities at existing and potential customers to ensure sustained profitable growth. Conform to company policies including commitment to ethical conduct.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the branch and align plans for key accounts with Account Managers that are linked to the organizations’ market objectives and strategies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Experience in Process automation within Oil and Gas (PLC and DCS
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment