Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Microfinance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
The Operations Officers are responsible for supporting the Branch Manager; ensure branch operational activities run smoothly and efficiently; provide leadership, training and limited supervision within the branch; promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate personnel for new services.
- Ensure the bank consistently delivers high quality service to all customers always
- Management of the front office services including account opening, cashiering and customer service.
- The job holder must be fully conversant with cashiering services, both front and back office, including cash reconciliation, vault handling and dual custody requirements.
- The holder must also be fully familiar with all KYC requirements and capable of making independent decisions at the customer entry level.
- Ensure compliance; minimize exposure to and the impact of operational risks.
- Ensure proper loan assessment, appraisal, documentation and approval.
- The holder should be able to double up in support activities including deposit mobilization, product sales, field activities and customer acquisition.
- Implementation of established policies, procedures and systems in achieving compliance requirements, efficiency, resource utilization and cost control.
- Proposing the development of new services/products or the improvement in the existing ones in relation with market and results analysis.
- Ensure all reporting tools are available at branch level to correctly monitor all branch activities.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience 2 of which must be in a deposit taking environment will be required.
- A relevant degree in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- Persons with additional professional qualifications like ACIB, AKIB, CPA or Diploma in Microfinance or Co-operative Management will have an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying
Closing date for application is on 24th December 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit: https://www.caritas-mfb.co.ke