Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KIMC GRADE 5
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- planning of Supply chain Management activities;
- coordinating warehousing and market surveys and research;
- supervising inventory and stock control;
- disposing off boarded stores and equipment;
- preparing procurement plans;
- prequalifying of suppliers; and
- Coordinating tenders.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Senior Supply Chain Management Officer or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelors degree in the following disciplines: Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing, or their equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Masters degree in the following disciplines: Procurement and Supplies Management, Logistic and Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Diploma in Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Attended in a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized Institution;
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Shown administrative ability, integrity and experience in procurement procedures.
In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The gross Salary for this position will be ksh. 128,390 per month.
Candidates are required to indicate their expected salary.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 3RD JANUARY, 2020.
KIMC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.