Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kabarak University Enterprises invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position in the University Enterprises. The University is a Christian institution committed to Christian Biblical principles and values and the successful candidate will be required to uphold this value system.
We are inviting applications for the positions of:
1. Guest House Manager: One (1) Position- KABUE 4 Ref. 27/11/19/1
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel management or a diploma in hotels management from Kenya Utalii College with required experience in the hotel industry.
- Demonstrate evidence of outstanding ability to communicate effectively and be in possession of good interpersonal skills especially in a multicultural and international set up.
- Demonstrate superior customer care skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrate good leadership skill and staff management.
- Demonstrate contemporary knowledge of trends in the hospitality industry.
- Must be a member of a recognized and influential professional body.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Must have at least 5 years management experience in a three star hotel.
Reporting to the General Manager, Kabarak University Enterprises Ltd. The successful candidate shall be responsible for general operations and smooth running of Kabarak Guest House &Conference Centre. The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Managing the guest house as a profitable income generating division of the enterprise.
- Promote Kabarak University Guest house as a preferred Centre for conferences.
- Ensuring consistence provision of quality services at the Guest house in rooms division, food and beverages division and fitness centre.
- All hotel staff, staff schedules, welfare and performance output.
- Marketing the Guest house services
- Positioning the Guest house within the legal framework
- Cost control and management especially in food and beverages.
- Budget and financial preparations
- Outside Catering and events management for the Kabarak University
- Overseeing smooth running of the guest house stores, laundry and rooms division
- Growth of the Guest house from a 2 star to a 3 star rated hotel.
REMUNERATION AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Appointments to the positions will be on a Three years contract, renewable on mutual agreement with a six month probation period upon appointment. A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates. Kabarak University Enterprises Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email: email@example.com
OR write to:
The General Manager
Kabarak University Enterprises Ltd
P.O private Bag 20157
Kindly indicate on the Subject of the email the position you are applying for.
Applications should be sent NOT later than Thursday, 2nd January 2019.
NOTE: ONLY successful applicants will be contacted