Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To manage and coordinate all the activities within the factory
- Overseeing the administrative and technical aspects of different sections in the factory;
- Planning of production schedules on weekly basis as per market demand;
- Allocating duties and instructing the supervisors in the various sections;
- Reviewing, approving and advising on internal reports from the various sections;
- Approving all accounting and internal control documentation;
- Advising the Head of Production on key issues that impact the production function;
- Assessing and appraising the performance of production staff;
- Preparing the production budget for management;
- Ensuring production targets are achieved;
- Ensuring production controls on raw materials, packaging materials and utilities;
- Assisting in the sourcing and procurement of milk within his/her region;
- Acting as the factory’s representative in charge of affairs within the defined region of operation, when required to do so;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology or related field;
- Certified in ISO Systems Management/Quality Management Systems – KEBS;
- Have at least not less than (7) years’ work experience in a related position, two (2) years of which are at supervisory level in a dairy factory/plant;
- Having worked in a milk industry will be an added advantage.
- Meet the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th January 2020
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.