Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Number of Posts: Sixty (60)
Terms of Service: Contract One (1) Year (Renewable based on performance)
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Handling regular revenue collection transactions;
- Timely banking of collected revenue;
- Collecting and posting revenue to appropriate accounts for charged fees and other money paid to the county;
- Analyzing and reporting on market trends;
- Mapping, identifying revenue sources and reporting defaulters to ensure the county collects all the revenue due;
- Verifying other deposits from other county offices and agencies and other revenue due to the county;
- Sorting and posting payments received by mail or by other means and prepare office documents and reports;
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports per each collection streams; Issue inventory and check accountable documents;
- Conducting inspections of business premises for issue of business permits and issue out of single business invoices;
- Making entries in accountable documents, including electronic; Writing and issuing receipts;
- Collecting and recording cheques;
- Liaising with enforcement unit in dealing with defaulters;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a holder of a minimum KCSE with certificate/ Diploma in accounting/ business management or its equivalent; OR Certified Public Accountant I; OR Kenya Accounting Technical Certificate (KATC/ATC PART II) OR its equivalent;
- Be a good team player with exemplary leadership qualities, interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills;
- Possess good planning, organizational, communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a capacity to work under pressure to meet strict target
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- Experience in revenue collection will be an added advantage
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.