Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Type: 5 Months
Gross Salary: 35k
Our client is a leading player in the coffee marketing industry.
They are looking to recruit a very organized individual with exceptional customer service skills to assist in the day-to-day running of their facility.
- Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars and making hotel reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Ordering office supplies and taking inventory and coming up with cost reduction options.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Providing scheduling support by booking appointments.
- Sorting and dispatching SKL warrants to the appropriate parties.
- Offering support to logistics department on day to day operations and standing as a back of logistics officer.
- Providing support to Administration Manager on day to day operations and standing as a back of Admin Assistant.
- Ensuring warrants are delivered from marketers and dispatched to Bollore in a timely manner.
- Ensuring staff leave days are up to date and provide medical policy advice as needed.
- Ensuring samples are collected, dispatched and delivered timely.
- Ensuring all samples sent out are updated in the Sample Chaser.
- Handling administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Reconcile and submit expense reports for staff.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of related front office experience required
- Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office Word, Excel and internet)
- Must have experience working in a firm involved in public relations.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
- Confident in dealing with people from different nationalities
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Temporary Contract) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.