Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company Location Nairobi, Kenya
Cim Credit Kenya (www.aspira.co.ke) is a fully owned subsidiary of Cim Group (www.cim.mu), a publicly listed entity in Mauritius engaged in retail credit for more than 32 years.
Cim Credit Kenya provides credit facilities to customers via its mobile application called Aspira, which is highly tech-driven. Customers can obtain a limit within minutes after downloading the app. Once their limit is confirmed, they can walk into any of our partner stores and select the product to buy on credit.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in enabling Aspira to better serve its clients’ financial needs by managing the credit operations of the company. He/She will be responsible for several functions including application assessment, contract and repayment processing and customer service. The individual should be passionate about people management and financial services.
- Manage the Aspira credit operations team
- Handle customer issues that are escalated to management level
- Supervise the applicant/application screening and credit vetting function
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both internal and external, for the sharing of data and information.
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the credit processes and information
Qualifications & Skills
- Min. university degree in a business-related field
- Min. 5 years’ experience in credit or risk positions at a financial institution
- Min. 3 years’ experience in managing a team in a supervisory role
- Hands-on experience in credit scorecard utilisation, Risk analytics and fraud prevention.
- In-depth knowledge of the Kenyan market for financial services and the risk profiles of different customer segments
- Experience in fintech and in financial services technologies
- Experience in analytics presentation such as Dashboards.
- Understanding of data protection principles
How to apply
- By email to: email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: 29 Dec 2019
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer